Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bachelor Party!!

A month ago my husband, Danny, told me he was throwing a bachelor party for his best friend and asked if I would make a cake for it.

Of course!  Cakes and boobies, I'm all for it!

So I of course did some research for this cake and found some pretty provocative cakes.  Yikes!  I had an idea in mind but I was nervous about what size of cakes and boobies!  And how to make them.  I realized that on Cake Boss they use Rice Kripies or "Cereal Treats" to sort of build things.  So I decided to try rice krispies for the boobs.  I went straight to the cereal website and used their recipe and they were so tasty :)  I'm a big snacker while I bake.  oops.





Love these!

So...thank goodness the groom's favorite cake (according to my hubs) is yellow box cake with my mother-in-law's awesome chocolate frosting.  (recipe in previous posts).  I was so relieved because with it being a box cake I could really focus on the decorating.  I decided early on that I wanted this to be a corset.  So.....






Email me if you have any questions!!  corinnesano@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment