Thursday, March 22, 2012

From Pinterest to Breakfast

Hello bloggers!
While searching Pinterest for baking ideas, I found this...




-Cake
-Cinnamon
-Breakfast
-Frosting
Yes please!
I knew within seconds of seeing this, that it was up my alley and that I had to make it. You can find the recipe here
















Make sure and add ALL of the cinnamon mix, and thoroughly mix it to the bottom of the cake or it will just sit on the top and the flavor won't go throughout the whole cake.












This was so yummy, and absolutely perfect for breakfast or brunch. I do however have one thing I would change about this recipe...The frosting that comes with the recipe is a little bland. I'd use this cream cheese frosting that I use for my cinnamon roll pancakes (I'll do a post, they're incredible).
1/2 stick butter
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
3/4 cups powdered sugar
1/2 tea vanilla
Cream butter and cream cheese together, then add vanilla and finally the powdered sugar.
Other than that small change this was delish! Thank you pinterest :)

Location:From Pinterest to Breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment